Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She is my daughter!!!!

Daddy's Girl!
This past weekend we headed back from the promise land, NW Iowa for those of you that didn't know. Anyways, on to the juicy stuff....and i mean juicy. As we traveled south on the Highway of life, otherwise known as I-29 we begin to smell a nasty rotten egg smell. After rolling down the windows to freshen things up, I immediately get blamed for ...well you know what....Then again in a few more miles, you got it the same smell pugnet smell, this time we pinned it to coming from the BACKSEAT....Needless to say, I finally have a partner in crime!.....So, we have confirmed that beyond a shadow of a doubt she is a Daddy's girl!....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Lisa passed this on to me and I have loved looking at your blog.

Unknown said...

Good!! We often feel like we post these pictures and comments for just ourselves. Good to know others are enjoying too! ~Kamille