Well, when you tell a 5 month old that you are going to Germany and will not see her for a week...this is the response you get! Oh too be a kid again!!!
I am flying to Germany this afternoon for a week of talking tractor parts. While, my girls are going to spend the week with Grandpa and Grandma Heikes!! So, I am sure you'll see quite a bit of activity on the blog.......
so lets' get started...and then i have to go pack....ugh...
Gee i wonder who Ella looks like???..(thanks elmer!!!:).....anyways...As you can see, Ms. Ella's neck is becoming strong, last night was the first night she slept on her tummy. By her choice of course!!
Ella's new favorite past time - pulling Daddy's hair!!
2 comments:
Wish I could get my hands on a D40. I am stuck with my 35 year old manual 35mm. When you upgrade to the new D700 let me know, and I will take the D40 off your hands.
Keep your paws off my D40. ;-)
We LOVE it!
Hope you and the kiddies are doing well!
~Kamille
Post a Comment