Thursday, October 9, 2008

Whew. Been a while

Okay. Okay. I am SO sorry. I have received a number of requests to update this. I am finally getting to it. Seems like the days are picking up pace as Ella get bigger.... and did I mention MORE MOBILE!
Jason and I were able to recently take a trip to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary and while we were in Minneapolis Ella got to spend the weekend at her Grandma & Grandpa Breuer's house. Yes. Very spoiled! hehe She did great. And they all threatened to not let her come home with us. But, one full day of not seeing Ella was more than enough for me. I missed her a ton!







Here a couple photos from the weekend. Uncle Jerm just hated having her around~ HA! She loves her Uncle Jerm.

Thanks to Gma & Gpa Breuer for helping us out!

Have a good week! Kamille

No comments: