It's official. The KS Breuers will now the be ND Breuers. I can't believe this Illinois Girl is giving up moderate weather in KS for extreme weather in Grand Forks, ND. New adventures are coming our way. And new vacation spot for any of you who would like to have a new vacation destination. I hear it is beautiful~ In JULY! Can't wait to put some pics up on here when the glacier disappears in May.
All kidding aside, we are excited for Jason's new territory position and the opportunity to work with large Ag customers in ND. It will the experience of a life time. We have heard great things about Grand Forks and even better about his new territory team.
December/January are going to be some seriously busy times. Jason is leaving first thing tomorrow morning for Houston and will return on the 18th. I will be handling the beginning of the relocation process, so don't be surprised if my posting out here slows down a little. Who says I don't have a full-time job, right?!
Have a great day!
Kamille
No comments:
Post a Comment