(First time she had flips on. She couldn't believe she could see her toes!)
Ella actually enjoyed some stroller time and left her hat on to protect her little face and ears. She was so dang cute in her new summer outfit I just got her. I was actually a little worried she wouldn't be able to wear these clothes. It just wasn't warming up and I thought everyone was lying to me when they said it really does warm up here. But it does! Our car read 80 yesterday! I swear the sun makes it about 15 degrees warmer though. The sun is intense. We have also noticed how much longer the days are up here. We still have some light outside from 9:30 - 10. Makes putting Ella to bed at 8 a bit tougher since it is still as bright as noon. This also means the sun comes up early too. She has bee thinking 6 is a great time to get up and start the day. Not mom and dad~ we are dying to have a day to sleep in til 7! Someday, someday... but not any day soon I have feeling.
1 comment:
Great stories and photos...especially the Indian Boy at the zoo!
Post a Comment