Today is a big one. I am finally going in to get my Lasik surgery done. Jason gave me the money to get this done for Valentine's Day 3 years ago. Well, 2 babies and a move later... today is the day! I have had glasses or contacts since about 4th grade. What on earth will it be like without them? I can't get all of my emotions under control this morning. Can't be worse than child birth, right?!
Ella and Jaden are doing fantastic. Ella put herself down for a nap yesterday... all by herself. I was feeding Jaden and she told me she wanted a nap, so I mentioned to her that she knew where her room and bed was and to shut the door and lay down. SO SHE DID! I couldn't believe it. She slept for a good 2.5 hrs too! Now that is nice.. having a 2 yr old lay herself down. I could get used to this self sufficient stuff!
Jaden's nights are a heck of a lot better these days too. He sleeps until at least 5 everyday. And on lucky days we can go as far as 7! Yesterday morning he woke up a very happy little boy after 9 HOURS of sleep. Fantastic! Mom helped me get a better night schedule while she was here last week and it is paying off!!
Will report back later with an update on seeing without glasses. I just don't believe that can actually happen yet.. I will find out in a few short hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment