After a children's health fair bust this afternoon, my friend Dori and I decided to take the kiddies out to a different park. Quiet with equipment THEIR SIZE! These two are just too stinkn adorable.
Oh I know! I thought I had too! Dori found this one. It is on the north side of the school that is just north of UCC. It is small for the kids and everything. It is actually part of a school, so I am not sure of their policies during school hours but it was great the couple times we went at the end of the summer.
2 comments:
You have been an active blogger! So where is the park? I thought I had been to all the parks that the Grand Cities had to offer!
Oh I know! I thought I had too! Dori found this one. It is on the north side of the school that is just north of UCC. It is small for the kids and everything. It is actually part of a school, so I am not sure of their policies during school hours but it was great the couple times we went at the end of the summer.
Post a Comment