Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I really feel like a new person

I was just glancing through some older photos today... switching to my new beloved computer!!!... and I came across these photos. What a difference 9 months will make. And I really do feel lighter than I look too! All contributed to hard work, determination and very, very supportive family and friends that I have surrounded myself with. Had to share because it really does even shock me some times. Thanks Hubby for telling me I could do this all along!! And thanks Dori for teaching me a new side of me!
Who knows where I can go from here?!?! No worries not checking the scale for goals any more. Just really enjoying toning what I have worked hard to get!

4 comments:

Holly said...

You look amazing, Kamille!

Unknown said...

Thanks Holly!!!!! :-)

Leah Beyer said...

You look fantastic, but I think nine months ago you did too! But it really is about how we feel about ourselves. Happy for you! BTW, I have a friend in ND that you should meet. You would love her. She lives in the western prairie. Here is her blog. http://pinkepost.blogspot.com/

Ted said...

Well said above. How you look is less important than how you feel, and it sounds like you feel great. Congrats!