Monday, June 23, 2008

Justa Swingn'



Ella is now in the stage of lifting her head up constantly. (I would like to think it is simply her imitating the crunches she has seen me do. However, I don't think imitations can happen from 2 occurrences of witnessing that activity.) In her swing now she lifts her head up and gets it past the pillow cushion. Hence the first photo. She slept like that for about an hour.... ssoooo cute. I later came upstairs to check on her and she was wide awake and just hanging out in her swing.... the second photo. Just had to share.

Ella and I had a big day today! We had the gym at 9:30. Lunch date at 11:45. Shopping followed. And her first dentist appointment (she was with me at my 6 month appt)! She wasn't real pleased to be sitting in her car seat while I was getting my cleaning, so I pulled her out and sat her on my lap. I think we have discovered her future career~Dental Hygienist. She was so intrigued by what they were doing to me. She loved just sitting there watching me.

As you can see by the posting time.. later than our usual 10 pm lights out.. that Jason is out of town. In Moline for a couple days. We are excited to have him home soon!!!!
Kamille & Ella
PS. Daddy~We love you and miss you! Travel safe and come home quick.

No comments: