It is official. I have completed my last day as a John Deere employee. I found today to be a bit harder than I expected. I was rather sad. However, I went to pick up Ella and she of course made me feel so much better. Jason is out of town tonight on a photo shoot so Ella and I are hanging out at home by ourselves. He will be home tomorrow and we are excited to see him.
The picture above is a very obvious thumb discovery. She was in the garage helping her Daddy clean up the garage. It just plain tuckered her out.
If you haven't already received my new email address it is: kamillebreuer@gmail.com
Looking forward to new email at that account.
On to Mommyhood...
~Kamille
1 comment:
Oh, your last day at work. Your new "job" begins, and the rewards are great! (most days anyway) Can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment