Ella made her first train trip yesterday! She and I made our way to Illinois via the Amtrak. With so many people and
Grandma Heikes and Daddy were in Galesburg at the station waiting for our arrival. We then met Grandpa Heikes at Club 41 (a local restaurant) for dinner. While we were awaiting GPaPa, Ella convinced her Daddy that she should get to drive. She is going to love the steering wheel!
We are enjoying a rainy and lazy day in Illinois today! Going to go meet cousin Avery tonight... my cousin Carrie's new baby girl.
Kamille
PS. Our neighbors Heather and Ryan had their baby this past Thursday!! They had little baby boy Nicholas Cary. He looks like his Mama. Precious!
2 comments:
so i am so excited jason mentioned your blog to me today! i was wondering how mommy and baby ella were doing:) she is so big, i can't even believe it. glad to hear you are doing well - email me your address so we can keep in touch. for some reason i sent a note a while back and it didn't go through.....davisjennak@johndeere.com. hope you guys have a terrific week!
Glad I got your blog address from the email you sent! I LOVE the train ride to Galesburg, IL ( I went to Knox College) - it is a great trip! Did it a couple times when I went back for homecoming. What a little cutie you have!
Post a Comment