Friday, April 24, 2009

No more snow in ND!

We are more than happy to report there is no more snow left in our sight... from our windows at least. There are reports of snow coming north and south of us in the next day or so, but so far none called for here. We'll see~ it's pretty dang chilly here today.

We haven't been up to a whole lot around here.. hence the lack of postings.. but I thought I better get one up here before my "hate" email starts. ;-) Just kidding. It is actually nice to hear from people that they are checking in on us. We had a GREAT day here yesterday. Sun was out and the Enclave temp actually read 69!!! That is the warmest that gage has gotten since we bought him a few months ago! Ella and I met Lynn, Heide & Jack on the playground in town yesterday. It was sooooo nice just being outside! Ella LOVED the slide. I think she may have taken more interest in rock pebbles though. When I wasn't able to get her to not eat them anymore is when we decided it was time to head home. Ella didn't even make it out of town and she was OUT. Awesome day. We can't wait to have more of these.
I have made a couple batches of these when the sun has been out and been us so ready for when we can actually have a glass on our deck. mmmmmmmm. sun tea..mmmmmm

Have we mentioned how Ella loves to eat? Well, if not, here is a clear couple of pictures to illustrate just how much she loves her food. We had Jason's ravioli last Friday and she thought pretty highly of it... so much she decided to make a fashion statement with it. Her bib will never be the same.

Our VERY anticipated trip back to IL is coming the next week. I haven't been home in 6 whole months (this is a record for me) and I am so ready to just be at mom & dad's house. I plan on soaking up every single minute until Jason has to drag me out of the house. It will be a long trip but we hope to split up some of it by stopping at Grandma & Grandpa Breuer's, Uncle Darren & Aunt Jody's in Des Moines and then the final leg to Bushnell.

And yes.. new music. Took me long enough, huh?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mille,
Have missed your posts, actually miss pictures of Miss Ella. She is sure growing!
Brittini just found out today that she will be student teaching this fall under Dawn,...Britt's excited about it.
Keep the pictures coming, and i enjoy her videos too.
Berta

Andy Breuer said...

If you have a chance on your way to IL or back stop to see the Newton Breuers! We'd love to have ya crash here for a night if you need a place! We've got plenty of room!