Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We're SKYPERS!

I took the plunge today. Officially became a member of the Skype world. I had an old computer video camera, but it just didn't do justice to Skype. Als, my old camera didn't hold a candle to the new cameras. I bought a new one and downloaded the program. Mom and Dad discovered Skype during their trip to Europe and they to.. hopefully by the close of the day... will be Skypers too! It will be fun to see the family in real live video vs. just voices on the phone. Let me know if any of you out there are on Skype! I have yet to use it, but I hope to VERY soon!! Here is a video of Ella and I tonight using the new camera. She thinks it is pretty fun to see a little kid on the computer.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hey, Breuers! Thanks for the link to your blog... I'm adding it to my Google Reader right now. I used Skype a few years ago, but haven't needed it since. If I get back on, I'll let you know! :)