Sunday, August 30, 2009

We have a big girl on our hands!

Ella is in process of her transition to big sister-hood! She has successfully completed two nights and days of napping in her big bed! She is adjusting quite well to it. She is such a great kid. We have kicked the paci and the crib in the last month or so and she just goes with it. Oh, she lets us know she may not agree with our actions... but at least still loves us the next morning. We do need to get her clothes moved over and a bit more decor up, but other than that... the nursery is ready! Ha. Not hard to do when it has been done since we moved in! Below are a couple shots of her the morning after her first night in her new room. She hasn't tried to get out... yet. We are waiting for the day though. Oh. And her new room theme is Lady Bugs!!

A new look we have been getting lately. Little devil. ;-)

It was a beautiful day here today. The weather has been quite nice lately and we have been trying to soak it all in while we are able. We took a drive this afternoon and got some nice shots of some of the crops surrounding our house. We were out looking for a nice field of sunflowers. However, we might need to take a bit of a longer drive to get a better photo of a nice field. This following picture is what believe to be a field of barley. We aren't 100% because the wheat and barley look quite a bit alike. It is really pretty now that it is all golden yellow. The combines will most likely be out this week to take a lot of the crop. That is if the rain cooperates.

This picture is our back yard. I know it is small, but our house is in the middle of the picture.

Sorry it has been so long since I have been on here. Ella is keeping the both of us on our toes. And when Jason is home I pretty much try to kick back as much as I can..... I have a wonderful husband. I have been feeling pretty well. Can't believe I am 7 months along! My lower back has been giving me quite a few fits still, but I am just hoping for delivery to go well. If I knew that was going to go well... then I can get through the next 3 months with no problem!! I have a check up on Tuesday and have my gestational diabetes test... .yuck. And then we will be scheduling appointments every TWO weeks! How did we get here already?! I remember feeling like this is when time really started to pick up in my pregnancy with Ella. Time really can't go faster with this one.... It is already flying by!

1 comment:

Judy said...

She's growing up so fast. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Her bed looks great !