Had the baby appt this morning. Baby is VERY active as Dr. Howick put it. The heartbeat was 152 and she said that has a lot to with the baby moving around so much. I could have told you that, but it must have been really active this morning. Did my glucose test. Really wasn't bad. They had me drink an Orange Crush... literally out of the can Orange Crush made by Dr. Pepper. The only bad part was I had to finish it in 5 min.... Needless to say I was FULL! And thankful I didn't stop for that Starbucks that I considered on my way into town. Dr. Howick also asked me the epidural question today.... I said no. I hope I can do this again drug free!!! Fearing some back labor this time around for some reason... We'll just see how it goes.
Jason and Ella missed the heartbeat due to Ella needing a rather early nap this morning. Jason hoped to get there before I was done but no such luck. They did get to keep me company as I awaited the blood draw.
We are now on our 2 week appts. I am just in shock of this being here already. We also scheduled the pre-admission and delivery floor tour. I remember feeling like I was ssooooo ready for Ella to be here at that appt. NOT with this one... of course it is just over a month from now. But still. I had a chiropractor appt also just before the baby Dr. She also thinks I am appearing to be pretty small, especially considering this is #2. I feel like I am now gaining that slightly swollen look, but my tummy really isn't as big as I expected it to be with #2.... so far ;-) Hope to keep this up all the way through! I am physically pretty comfy other than slight indigestion (only if I eat to much) and my back. Pretty awesome!
No pics today... maybe I can get some more out here soon. Ella and Daddy are outside watering the newly planted grass in our backyard... she is in her diaper. SO cute! I am in here making up some dinner... Garlic Zucchini! YUMMY! Thanks Judy!!!
2 comments:
Had the baby
Woo-hoo! Congrats!!
appt this morning.
D'oh!
You aren't the only one who read it that way... Didn't even think of that when I wrote it... oops!
Post a Comment