She is 33.5 in tall and 26 lbs. She is still in the 90th percentile in her height. We did jump up a bit on the percentile scale for her weight. She is now in the 75th percent. She is a solid little thing. I would have sworn she would have come in weighing more, but I guess that has a lot to do with the extra I am carrying around and not her.
We had a first today at lunch. Usually Ella is just so excited about eating she can't wait to get into her chair, finish her food and hand over her plate and cup. Today was a bit stressful and exhausting apparently though. She fell asleep! I just couldn't believe it! Right in the middle of putting something in her mouth she passed out. After these photos I cleaned her up and put her right in bed.
I mentioned the stressful day. The worst in my almost 19 months of being a mom. I locked Ella in the car at Target. LONG story short, she is out of the car and no longer locked inside. Thanks to OnStar of course. As I have said before I will NEVER be without OnStar if I have any control over it. Talk about panic. That is the worst feeling. I hope to never, ever do that again.
4 comments:
AWESOME!!!!...wish i could of seen it!.. Miss you, Jason
We miss you too. Ella keeps running around the house yelling 'Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!'.
Love u~
That's so cute. I didn't think she would sit still long enough to fall asleep eating.
Great Job on the updates Kamille! Love reading about the family and Ella's antics...the little doll!
Post a Comment