We are preparing ourselves for winter, or at least as much as you can prepare for a ND winter. Jason has been wanting to get a heater up in our garage since we moved in last Feb. As of tonight, it is accomplished. After consultation with the family electrician (Thanks Jeff!), he felt good enough to do all the work without waiting for anyone to come assist. He did fantastic. Of course, I am sure it had a lot to do with his little assistant. She walked around with a screw driver and cut wire "fixing" everything in sight. Quite adorable. I, on the other hand, was forced to sit in my reclining deck chair (massager included) and supervise. I feel worthless. It does pump out the heat! We are now ready for the cold blasts of winter to head our direction.
Baby #2 is only about 3 weeks out. We are as prepared as we can be without knowing what this little munchkin will be. I packed my bag tonight. Amazing how much lighter you pack after this has been done before. I printed my hospital bag list that I used with Ella. I was WAY over prepared with WAY too much time on my hands. I am getting a bit more uncomfortable these days. Seem to have more cramping of muscles and body parts going numb with this one. I am told it is because this is the 2nd time around and that the baby is sitting VERY low. We'll see if this one will just slip out... HA!
Hope everyone is staying healthy. So far so good up here~
3 comments:
That looks like the exact heater I put in last year. You will love it. If your floor is not slopped or have a drain you will need a car mat.
Don't joke about the baby slipping out. I forgot the camera in the car and went to go get it and almost missed Isabel "slipping out".
Kamille - Love reading the updates! Will say a prayer the next couple days/weeks aren't too miserable for you before baby # 2 decides to make its entrance! :)
You guys have an adorable family; I can't wait to see how more adorable it will be in a few weeks (the sooner the better, right?!) -- Jess
Post a Comment