Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Waiting on........The Baby

This morning Kamille was painting her finger nails, and Ella thought that looked like fun.
Priceless moment that I couldn't resist to pass along!

Not much else is new here in ND. Just waiting on the baby, which I am not very good at. Kamille has her "nesting list" we are picking away at it one by one, and we will be more than ready when #2 joins us in the world! The weather is suppose to be DRY all week!!! I am very excited, hopefully this means I won't have to worry about a broke combine at Christmas!! The Sugar Beets are 90 to 95% out, which is good, since that is the main cash crop. They are working on getting out the remaining dry beans, which have greatly increased in price lately, which is a huge plus. Happy farmers = Happy Jason. Next will be soybeans, which will go quick and the reports on the corn are mediocre at best. Some varieties didn't make black layer before the frost, so they will be disked under. Other varieties will be very wet with low test weight, another year not to have corn in ND.

Well, that about wraps the update on my girls, weather, and the crops...Have a good day, Jason

No comments: