Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ah yea. Still Waiting

After today I will officially be more pregnant than I have my entire life. We are 10 days out from our due date, which is the day that Ella arrived to us. Yes, I am physically limited more than normal. However I do believe I am getting to that mental point that it would be in the best interest of everyone in this household for this baby to be evicted. I think I have driven Jason past crazy, he is back now... and working on crazy again. I think I have cleaned this house 4 times. Just completed the kitchen... again.

The good news is that Ella has been a great little girl for us during this time. She does get a little cranky, but that is usually only when she is tired or hungry. Remind you of anyone???!?!?!... her Daddy! She has been talking a TON. She tries all kinds of words throughout the day. This morning I was folding clothes and she was really trying to tell me something. I didn't understand her so, of course, I ignored her. Well that just wasn't good enough. She walked up to me, said "Mommy." Grabbed either side of my face with her precious little hands, got right in my face and said "Iaiosdjfadskj Ijdfkadjf ERWEr?" I still have no idea what it was she wanted. So I just grabbed her cheeks right back and gave a big ole kiss and said "Ella, Mommy loves you so much." That seemed to do the trick. She went right back to her rocking chair and books and continued with the story she was "reading" to me.

Weather here has been AMAZING! I actually have the kitchen window open right now. I never thought I would be in t-shirt and windows open, 48 degrees outside and saying 'gorgeous'. But really it is! The sun is out which raises the temperature in the house by at least 10. The sun is awesome up here. The radio just keeps saying they can't believe it is mid-November and we don't have snow... AH! SNOW! We are ready for that too though. Jason has the blower on and I am all practiced up and ready to take it on. We got our garage set up the other day so that we could have both vehicles in and able to drive the lawn mower out the doors without moving either vehicle. WA HO!

My mom and dad will be leaving for their baby arrival/Thanksgiving trip up North in one week! I am so excited to have my whole family here! I know, everyone thinks I am nuts. I am so excited to host my whole family... siblings, spouses and kids... for Thanksgiving. This will be the first time everyone has been to MY house. Little sister has grown up. We just BETTER have 2 kids by that time. I never thought the fear of this baby arriving late would be an issue... I am beginning to worry now. My Dr. told me last week she wouldn't let me go much past 1 week over. That is the 28th!!! PAST Thanksgiving... and the day everyone is going to be leaving. I will do what I can to convince her that we need this baby BEFORE Thanksgiving. She is a tough chick though... I am not sure I will be doing much to cross her.

Sorry no pics. I just wanted to send out an update on the baby while I had a couple minutes. Hope all are staying healthy!

No comments: