First, the chore list was my own. And, certainly no pancakes while attempting to get this Jaden weight off. I also don't remember ever going to the bathroom as much as I did today. Now understand... it was not for my sake. We are in the beginning stages of potty training. Ella thinks it is absolutely fantastic to go potty and get stickers, chocolate milk, or Raisinets when completed. I am pretty sure we are going to wear the carpet out going down the hallway.
We might be a little looney in the house after spending the whole day inside. We have done this previously, however there is certainly something different about not being able to go anywhere that does add a certain strain on the mental state of a family with 2 kiddos under the age of 2..... and did I mention the potty training?!
There is one person here that seems to be throughly enjoying life. Jaden. This little guy has to be the happiest 2 month old I have ever seen. When he catches the eye of anyone he flashes the biggest smile. I LOVE IT!!!
He also can't keep that tongue of his in his mouth. He will flash a grin and then out slips his tongue. You will also notice he is in the Bumbo! Today is the first time we have put him in the seat. He has been doing really well holding his head up and when laying on his tummy he holds himself up quite impressively.
The Bumbo was enjoyed a great deal. I am thinking this may be his new spot... this is until he begins the moving around process. AH! I am scared to have two little movers in the house. Just when I thought I was getting control of this house again..
2 comments:
Good grief he is a cute little jolly rancher!!!
He is so cute and such a precious smile! I can't wait to hold him again.
Post a Comment