Friday, January 15, 2010

2010

Been a while since I have updated this... almost like a year has passed... WAIT!!!! 2010!!! Where did 2009 go? And for that fact, how long will it take me to start dating everything starting with a '10 vs. '09? I think I have scribbled out pretty much every date I start because I automatically start writing a '0'. Probably will take me 10 years and then I will be behind all over again!

The Christmas holiday was great. One of the more exhausting ones than I can ever remember... but for all good reasons. A newborn, a 2 year old and travel to see family. Yes, we are really questioning our intelligence on having two children under the age of 2. They are fantastic though.

Jaden had some issues gaining his weight that the Dr's would like to see. So that pretty much consumed our entire week of Christmas. We felt like every minute of the days were either feeding or discussing when and how much to feed him next. No worries though! He is doing well now! 10 lbs. 3oz on Monday of this week. He is already 7 weeks old and has developed quite the 'chill' personality. He certainly has more of my more calm nature than Ella. She is a bit like her Daddy.. anyone ever noticed? I wish I had a 1/4 of their energy.

Jaden finishing one of his 'meals'. We often filled this kid to the brim.

We were able to make it to IA and IL a few days right after Christmas till this past week. We were able to celebrate Christmas with the Breuers. Ella and Jaden were spoiled terribly. Thank you Papa and Grandma Breuer! Ella received a Mickey Mouse who is just about the same size her. We are pretty sure she thought he was actually real and sitting in front of her for a few minutes. Since she opened him he hasn't gotten to far from her sight. We are constantly answering the question "Where Mickey go?" these days.


Cashed out with Mickey. Behind Daddy, he is her first love.


Ella totally enjoyed getting to know her cousin Kylee more also. She just loves her "Ki-eeee!".

 Gpa Glennis & Gma Judy have had a bit of a baby boom in the family in the past couple years. From no babies... to 3!!!

Since our return, we are attempting to get into some what of a schedule. It is Friday and I am still working on that. Might take me a couple weeks. We started a bit of potty training this week too. Ella is doing really well and I am sure if I were up to 100% of my energy, she would have it licked in a couple days. I just get very tired and often forget to ask her about 'going'. We got her some Minnie panties for Christmas. She is always wanting her "Minnies" on.... I just have to remember when she does have them on! 

As you can see my Jaden's fun little cheeks he is gaining. I used to think Ella looked like Jason.... and then this little man arrived in our lives....

No comments: