Friday, December 25, 2009

'White' Christmas

It is 100% a white Christmas this year. Interstate is closed from Canada to Iowa now. Closed at 8:30 this morning and the official blizzard warning won't end until tomorrow at noon! Winter is here.

This photo doesn't exactly do justice here. The drift is about 4 ft. now. The blow out this afternoon is going to be outstanding. We are for sure going to be taking turns getting to do that. Easier to take turns than battle that one out.

Grilling is going to be a bit more difficult as of now. The Eggcessories are getting dumped on.

We are totally enjoying our 1st Christmas as a family of 4. Santa found us this morning and left stockings plum full of goodies. Santa's cookies were all cleaned out. Jaden slept through the entire stocking and gift opening ceremonies. I doubt that will EVER happen again. Next year will be full of so much more energy... And that means from Jason!.. I think he just feeds off of Ella's excitement.


Christmas Eve in all of our new pjs. Followed up by watching The Polar Express. We all sat on the couch and watched... everyone... including Ella. Amazing.

1st present of Christmas 2009

Enjoying her presents. She just keeps yelling 'THANK YOU!'  as she sits and plays. I hope she is always that appreciative!

Taking in his 1st Christmas!

Thanks to Nick & Lynn for lending us this adorable Baby's First Christmas outfit. So nice, warm and snuggly.

Jason made eggs benedict this morning... yum. I am making a triple layered chocolate cake as I type. Appitizers for lunch/dinner. Gee. I wonder why this baby weight isn't just sliding off. hhmmmm...
Merry Christmas! Kamille

1 comment:

Lynn Lane said...

I loved reading the blog and catching up since I haven't seen you for so long! I hope the head colds have cleared up and that you are enjoying your vacation down south. How did Jaden do on his most recent appt...and WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME????
Love,
Lynn