So imagine. Here we are traveling down the road, car all packed up, Ella letting us know (quite verbally) that she wants to watch a movie and Jaden letting us know (quite LOUDLY) that he, as a matter of fact, does not want the bottle that I am trying to give him. Jason and I have been looking forward to our friends Lisa & Jake's wedding in Kansas City since the evening I got the phone call they were engaged. And this is how the weekend was started. And then it hits me... the CAMERA! Nope. Neither one of us grabbed at least one of the very nice cameras we have in the house. I had to take mental photos of the whole weekend. I wish I could share them with you... they are phenomial. I am simply relying on the power of Facebook to provide some of the photos to me. Here are a couple to share...
Classic Lisa & Kamille.
Out following the Rehearsal Dinner. Awesome catching up with old friends.
The BEAUTFUL Bride & Handsome Jake. (And the cake is for you Mom.)
Us at the wedding. So far the only photo of the 2 of us.
What a great night! My legs were actually a little sore from dancing. It was fun to cut loose with Jason and friends for an evening.
The kids spent the weekend at Grandma & Grandpa Breuer's. And we were so thankful for them being willing to spoil watch them for the weekend. I know Ella had a blast!Every time we now get in the car in the evening and tell her we are just going for a car ride, she is for sure the trip will again end at "Grandma Judy's House".
Jason & I are running in the GoFar Challenge this weekend in the Fargo Marathon events. Friday night 5K and Saturday morning 10K. I think we are ready. Mom will be coming up to run with us on Friday. She is my inspiration to keep fit for the rest of my life. I won't tell her age... but she is no where near resembling it. We have been training with our friend Dori and she has done a great job getting us kicked into shape. She and her husband will be running with us too! I will be packing a much lighter load than I would have a few months ago. As of yesterday I reached a total lose of 30 lbs!! This could not have been done without the awesome support of Jason. He has been my cheerleader and mental coach through much of this. I am excited that I feel great and looking forward to getting more fit and trim with Dori. Can you tell?.. she is awesome! She has really got me focused back on weight training!
Maybe will have some photos from the weekend I can post. In the meantime, we are enjoying totally awesome weather and loving waking up with the windows open again! Ella is loving the freedom of going in and out of the house because it "is sooo nice out, Mommy". She makes me smile.





1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding, we certainly enjoyed our time. Good luck on your marathon!
Post a Comment