The Schwan's man came today!!! WA HO!! We have ice cream again!! Now feels like home...hehheehe.
Here are some photos of Ella and I. Jason says he doesn't have enough with me in them. I guess that is because I am always on the other side!
Have a great weekend!!
Ella LOVES her sippy cup and 'real' milk. She has learned the sign for milk and uses it all day long. Some times I have to trick her into drinking water or she would carry this cup of milk all day long. Daddy is pretty happy about her love for dairy. She and him could sit and eat cheese all day. 
1 comment:
Wasn't that little burst of warm weather nice??? I took Heide outside Thursday afternoon and pulled her in her red wagon down the road...so we both got fresh air and I got some exercise.
Unfortunately, it is cooler again, but there is hope for warm weather. We planted some seeds inside yesterday so that was fun.
Post a Comment