Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Who Is It?!"

It has been brought to our attention that I have been slacking here... sorry. Ella is keeping me very busy these days!

Well, we are going to consider this to be her first phrase. "Who is it?" We get this any time she hears something out of the ordinary house noises such as a phone ringing, knock, or even the garage door opening.

Ella is walking everywhere now. She loves to carry stuff around the house and figured out that it is easier to walk and carry than crawl. So!.. No more crawling for her. She figured out Sunday how to stand up in the middle of the room so she is getting around even faster now. I lost her this morning after getting her dressed. Little stink made her way out to the dining room looking out our back door in the time it took me to get her PJ's and diapers cleaned up. QUICK!

We are still staying afloat here in GF. There is water filling up everywhere possible. But I do believe it is certainly worse in Fargo as they had a lot more snow with this last snow that dropped on us. Today it was rainy/drizzly all day and turned to freezing rain late this afternoon. Our front window has so much ice on it that you can't see through it. We are hoping to keep electricity tonight and praying that our trees won't be broken tomorrow. We are to be getting more snow over the next few days and temps in the 20's. Kinda yucky. I have thought of many times that we should just fly to California... Oh well. Spring is coming........right?!?!??!

Stay warm... HA! All of you.. except for the Lane's... better be enjoying the nice warm weather. Take in a few extra minutes for us up here~

1 comment:

Ted said...

Little stink made her way out to the dining room looking out our back door in the time it took me to get her PJ's and diapers cleaned up.

Wait 'til she pulls that in a store. A few weeks ago, I looked at the price on some shorts, and when I looked back, Adam was gone. Not just around the corner gone, but halfway across Dick's Sporting Goods gone.

Spring is coming........right?!?!??!

Silly goose. That IS spring in ND.